BoardMaps software is a complete solution for companies in a variety of industries. This platform can be the best buy for a company that can improve its productivity and optimize its internal organization. If there are any doubts about whether the platform is right for your company, we suggest you learn more about its advantages and disadvantages in our brief review.
Main features of BoardMaps
The developers position BoardMaps as a comprehensive solution for the entire company with a number of unique features. With the help of this software, users are able to:
- Make current work plans for a variety of dates – a day, a week, a month or more;
- Make plans for business meetings and discussions;
- Make plans and decision templates to optimize company operations.
These options can be useful for both individual executive and management units of the company. At the same time it is possible to fix and make publicly available both ready and approved documents, and their drafts with the possibility of general acquaintance and discussion.
BoardMaps has many functions that board members will appreciate, in particular for organizing and holding business meetings and various kinds of meetings. All meetings can be divided according to their importance, date and other parameters. There is also an option that allows you to divide complex tasks into smaller steps, which greatly simplifies their implementation and monitoring.
Advantages and disadvantages of BoardMaps for your business
As a comprehensive business management solution, BoardMaps has many benefits that have been rightly praised by users and experts. The top benefits of BoardMaps include:
- User-friendliness. Despite the fact that the software offers a fairly wide range of functions for organizing and holding meetings, its interface is simple and clear enough, does not require special knowledge to learn and does not require much time to configure.
- Formation of documentation in real time. The platform provides the ability to record meetings in automatic mode, and after the end of the meeting does not require much time to form decisions and minutes. The administrator only needs to monitor whether the appropriate buttons were turned on during the meetings.
- Security. Only registered users can get access to virtual whiteboards and meeting rooms. In this case, the security system records the entire history of actions of each account, forming them in a special log.
- Good technical support service. BoardMaps developers offer not only high quality software. After installing and configuring the platform, each user has the ability to contact the support service at almost any time of the day.
BoardMaps integrates so well into companies’ local networks that it does not require much time to train employees, although this option is available from providers.
As for the disadvantages of using BoardMaps, they are almost nonexistent, as users note. Most of the complaints are that learning the software settings can take a bit longer than the developers indicate. In our opinion, this shortcoming is not critical and does not affect the overall popularity of BoardMaps among customers around the world.